According to various sources (Nespresso UK website and the newsletter), there will be a rebranding of some original line capsules and a welcome return. In short:
- Dharkan is being phased out in favor of “Ispirazione Napoli“. This will be a different blend with a different profile.
- Kazaar is being renamed as “Ispirazione Palermo“.
- Ristretto will be named “Ispirazione Ristretto Italiano”.
- Arpeggio will be named “Ispirazione Firenze Arpeggio“.
- Roma will change only the name in “Ispirazione Roma“.
- Livanto will undergo a rebranding to “Ispirazione Genova Livanto“.
- Café Venezia will make a return as “Ispirazione Venezia” with an updated flavor profile: Nespresso claims it will have notes of sweet caramel with an intensity of 8 instead of 7 as before. Probably a refined blend based off the original limited edition.